May 25, 2005
Tim Sandefur is shutting down his blog Freespace. I'm sad to see it go. In one of his last few posts he asked that I answer these questions on books. As a parting farewell I'll oblige him with this chainmail type post.
1. Total Number of Books I’ve Owned:
No idea. One thing I do know is I haven't come close to reading all of them. I've also read several books I've never owned so I don't know that this is the best question.
2. Last Book I Bought:
3. Last Book I Read:
Human Action by Ludwig von Mises
4. Five Books That Mean A Lot to Me:
1) Capitalism: A Treatise on Economics by George Reisman
2) The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand
3) Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
4) A Soldier of The Great War by Mark Helprin
5) Eat the Rich by P.J. O'Rourke
5. Tag five people and have them do this on their blog.
I'll do three from my Daily 15 blogroll: Alfonso Trujillo, Patrick Finucane, and Trey Givens. All are my age, but come from different ends of the political spectrum. I think the responses to question 4 make this worthwhile so hopefully they'll find some time to do it. If anyone else is interested, give it a shot and let me know.
Update II: I've changed the links above to go directly to the book posts once people complete them. Easier to follow the chain that way.
Posted by Peter Mork at May 25, 2005 8:53 AM
TrackBack URL for this entry:
http://www.economicswithaface.com/mt/mt-tb.cgi/156/[What is Peter Mork's first name?] (Please add the answer to the question to the end of the link in order to trackback this entry.)
Email Comments Here